2086 Professional Tension Head
The Tension Head is suitable for hand crank, weight and even electronic stringing machines.
Imagine adding the advantages of the most expensive stringing machines: constant traction, linear grip and precision.
Combine that with the maximum ease and precision of high-end stringing machines.
The 2086 machine is accurate to 0.045 kilos and uses a professional style linear gripping device.
It weighs 5 kilos and its case is made from satin black anodised aluminium for a durable and tough finish.
The gripper and devil switches are standard on today's machines.
It tensions from 6.85 kilos up to 39 kilos and is suitable for stringing tennis and badminton rackets.
- Accuracy to a tenth of a pound.
- Constant Tension System
- Tension can be set in pounds or kilos
- Digital readout
- Speed control - 3 speed settings
- Switch behind the clamps for easier and faster stringing
- Pre-stretch variable percentage function
- Memory banks
3 year warranty.