Shipping and invoicing conditions
General terms and conditions
By placing an order on www.technologysport.com, the customer accepts the terms and conditions stated here.
The invoicing details are those indicated in your customer account and may not be subsequently modified in compliance with current regulations (Royal Decree 1619/2012, of 30 November, approving the Regulation governing invoicing obligations).
The invoice will be issued in the name of the natural person or company placing the order, so the customer must ensure that the order is placed with the correct customer account. Subsequent changes will not be possible.
If you want the invoice to go to a different name or company, you will have to be registered as a customer with the desired billing details and place the order under this account.
By placing the order you agree to receive the invoice by e-mail. It will also be stored in your customer area and you will be able to view, download and print it as often as you need. However, if you wish, you are entitled to receive the invoice on paper. You can request it by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The electronic document in which the contract is concluded will be stored in the company's administration and can be accessed privately with the customer's registration data.
Modification of data
On this screen you can check the data you have entered. If they are not correct, you can go back and change them.
- Delivery times outside Spain range from 4 - 10 days. We cannot guarantee these delivery times, although we try to ensure that transport companies meet them whenever possible.
- Delivery will depend on the availability of each product, which is indicated on all the items offered. In orders that include several products, a single shipment will be made when all of them are available.
- An order will be considered delivered when the delivery receipt is signed by the customer. From then on, the customer will have 72 hours to check the integrity of all the components of the order and to check that everything that should be included in the products included is included. After these 72 hours the shipment will be considered accepted and no claims will be accepted for damage or faults with the shipment.
- In case of receiving a product damaged by transport you should contact us by email at email@example.com indicating the order number and the problem. This way we will be able to complain to the transport company. Once the incident has been received, a new shipment will be processed if your case requires it.
It is also a good idea to let the transport company know:
In accordance with current legislation, products may be returned, for whatever reason, within 30 calendar days of receipt of the goods by the customer. In order to do so, the conditions set out on this conditions page must be complied with.
Return conditions for private and business customers
- Returns of the following products will not be accepted, as established by Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of 16 November, which approves the revised text of the General Law for the Defence of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws:
1. The provision of services, once the service has been fully executed, when the execution has begun, with the prior express consent of the consumer and user and with the acknowledgement on his part that he is aware that, once the contract has been fully executed by the entrepreneur, he will have lost his right of withdrawal.
2. The supply of goods or services whose price depends on fluctuations in the financial market which the trader cannot control and which may occur during the withdrawal period.
3. The supply of goods made to the specifications of the consumer and user or clearly personalised.
4. The supply of goods that are likely to deteriorate or expire quickly.
5. The supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene and which have been unsealed after delivery.
6. The supply of goods which after delivery and taking into account their nature have become inseparably mixed with other goods.
7. The supply of sealed sound or video recordings or sealed computer software which have been unsealed by the consumer and user after delivery.
8. The supply of digital content that is not provided on a tangible medium where performance has commenced with the prior express consent of the consumer and user with the knowledge on his part that he loses his right of withdrawal as a result.
- All goods must be returned in their original packaging with all accessories contained therein, in perfect condition and protected, avoiding stickers, seals or adhesive tapes directly on the surface or packaging of the article. Otherwise Technologysport.com reserves the right to refuse the return.
- You must send the goods back without delay, within 14 days of informing us of your wish to exercise this right.
- You will be responsible for the transport costs incurred in returning the goods. You are free to choose the agency that best suits your needs or offers the most competitive rates.
- Once we have received the goods and checked that they are in perfect condition, we will process the refund. We will refund the payment received from you, including the cost of delivery, with the exception of the additional costs resulting from your choice of a delivery method other than the least expensive standard delivery method we offer. We will pay you within a maximum of 14 calendar days after you exercise your right of withdrawal. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods.
All information regarding product warranties can be found in the Warranty section.
Those cancellations of orders that involve a refund to the customer and that are by bank transfer will have a maximum period of 30 days for administrative procedures, although we try to ensure that the period does not exceed 7 days.
Queries and complaints
You can make all your queries or complaints through our email firstname.lastname@example.org or to the address Technology Sport. Travesía de Sacedón 4, 28670, Villaviciosa de Odón, Madrid.